DKS LIST FOR ACE HOTEL NEW YORK : MARCH 23
This week’s DKS shortlist for NYC art openings, a gift for Ace NYC from Douglas Kelly. To keep you busy and happy through Saturday. Sunday you should just lay in the park.
Let us know what you think of the shows, or if you take any great pictures. And you can always see the full DKS List here. Thanks, as always, to Douglas.
And check out our photo and video contest for Antony Gormley’s Event Horizon. We also have a special package for the event.
Wednesday March 24th
- James Welling: “Glass House” at David Zwirner, 525 West 19th Street. 6-8pm.
- Diane Barcelowsky & Edwin Ushiro at Sloan Fine Art, 128 Rivington Street. 6-8pm.
- Lecture: Dorothea Rockburne: “Astronomy Drawings,” curated by David Cohen at The New York Studio School, 8 West 8th Street. 6:30pm.
Thursday March 25th
- Tamy Ben-Tor & Miki Carmi: “Disembodied” at Zach Feuer, 530 West 24th Street. 6-8pm.
- We Between the Lines, curated by Liz Parks at Morgan Lehman, 317 Tenth Avenue. 6-8pm.
- Tomoo Gokita: “Wildest Dreams” at ATM Gallery, 542 West 24th Street. 6-8pm.
Friday March 26th
Saturday March 27th
- "Decalogue: Films You Can Count on Two Hands," organized by Eve Sussman, inaugural exhibition for new location at Winkleman, 621 West 27th Street. 6-8pm.
- Performance: Tamy Ben-Tor & Miki Carmi: “Disembodied” at Zach Feuer, 530 West 24th Street. 4pm.
- Isaac Moore at Mikes Museum, 112 Greene Street. 6:10-8:10pm.
- Tour: “Asia Week Tour: Chinese Art” at Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Parkway. 1pm.
Photos of pieces (1 and 2) at The Independent, Ryan McGinley at Team Gallery, and Viviane Sassen at Danziger Projects, courtesy of DKS List