We just wrapped up a seriously amazing weekend with Karen Kimmel and The Art of Exchange at Ace Palm Springs. 90 kids and their parents and friends showed up to craft it up, eat s’mores and a fresh, organic menu of kid-friendly meals, make friends, and take home their amazing art projects. Some of our favorite shots are the fakin’ bacon, a sneaky Havaianas x Ace flip flop toe, and the miniature version of the desert diorama in the lobby.
We’re planning another Art of Exchange for the fall — come make some paintings and let them dry on the clothesline while you take another dip in the pool. Stay in touch for updates.
A this photo is insanely adorable.
- indulgenceun likes this
- bonusbetting likes this
- chiridah reblogged this from acehotel
- hathaway likes this
- cmonmonster reblogged this from acehotel
- mihow likes this
- ritchie-wellson likes this
- punksjumpuptogetbeatdown reblogged this from acehotel
- talkdirtytomeh likes this
- iseria likes this
- hydeordie likes this
- whosebob likes this
- tumblangeles reblogged this from acehotel and added:
- baitandswitch likes this
- acehotel posted this